Heretical Gaming is my blog about my gaming life, featuring small skirmishes and big battles from many historical periods (and some in the mythic past or the far future too). The focus is on battle reports using a wide variety of rules, with the occasional rules review, book review and odd musing about the gaming and history. Most of the battles use 6mm-sized figures and vehicles, but occasionally 15mm and 28mm figures appear too.

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Hobby Update 30th June 2020

Still no games, but I am hoping to get one set up this evening.  I have pretty much finished my last batch of scheduled painting though: a few more figures and vehicles for my initial Cold War Gone Hot / Twilight 2000 set-up:

Some 15mm Modern US Infantry from Peter Pig, and some female militawomen from the same

More female militawomen

A UAZ-469, a Mercedes and a Toyota 4x4

And the whole lot together
I liked all the figures, in particular the modern US infantry, which are very nice sculpts.  I was quite pleased with how the camouflage pattern turned out.  For the militiawomen, I painted a third in US camouflage pattern, a third in Soviet uniforms and a third in random military/outdoor type colours, all of which should be useful for Twilight 2000-type stuff.  I just need to finish off the basing and then the cupboard is bare again (almost, anyway). 


No comments:

Post a Comment