Heretical Gaming is my blog about my gaming life, featuring small skirmishes and big battles from many historical periods (and some in the mythic past or the far future too). The focus is on battle reports using a wide variety of rules, with the occasional rules review, book review and odd musing about the gaming and history. Most of the battles use 6mm-sized figures and vehicles, but occasionally 15mm and 28mm figures appear too.

Thursday 6 August 2020

God's Own Scale Podcast - Interview

 A little while ago, Sean from God's Own Scale podcast asked to interview me for one of his shows.  I was happy to oblige and Sean has now released the results - please check it out here.

We talk about 6mm figures, Polemos and WRG rules, solo gaming, campaign games and much else...

Very many thanks to Sean for inviting me on and putting the show together.

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to listening to this when I have a few spare hours. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope there is something of interest in there Steve

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed that episoed and it did make me think about my gaming and the need to prune down projects so that they can be completed.

    ReplyDelete