Heretical Gaming is my blog about my gaming life, featuring small skirmishes and big battles from many historical periods (and some in the mythic past or the far future too). The focus is on battle reports using a wide variety of rules, with the occasional rules review, book review and odd musing about the gaming and history. Most of the battles use 6mm-sized figures and vehicles, but occasionally 15mm and 28mm figures appear too.

Tuesday 16 July 2019

RPG Reviews and Other Ephemera

Whilst in my enfored hiatus, I have been getting a few more computer games and RPGs played.  Any reviews I do of wargaming-related PC games will probably be posted here, but to keep them separate, I am going to post up any RPG reviews or write-ups on a new blog here.  The first one is a review of the First Edition of Shadowrun, so it is going to be pretty niche...

If I ever get more than a few blogposts up, I will start to mess around with the design to pretty it up and add a few extra widgets and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment