Heretical Gaming is my blog about my gaming life, featuring small skirmishes and big battles from many historical periods (and some in the mythic past or the far future too). The focus is on battle reports using a wide variety of rules, with the occasional rules review, book review and odd musing about the gaming and history. Most of the battles use 6mm-sized figures and vehicles, but occasionally 15mm and 28mm figures appear too.

Monday 22 April 2019

Painting Table 22 Apr 19

Since I was at the bottom of the lead pile recently, I have treated myself to a few reinforcements.  The Baccus 6mm Highlanders and Napoleonic Russian additions are on the way, but some 15mm Battlefront WW2 stuff arrived last Thursday from the clearance sale section of Firestorm Games (taking advantage of the Meeples & Miniatures Patreon discount), so I had a go at painting up a platoon of US paratroopers and a Centaur tank:

 




I am no great shakes as a painter or modeller, but they seem to be progressing quite nicely for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment