Heretical Gaming is my blog about my gaming life, featuring small skirmishes and big battles from many historical periods (and some in the mythic past or the far future too). The focus is on battle reports using a wide variety of rules, with the occasional rules review, book review and odd musing about the gaming and history. Most of the battles use 6mm-sized figures and vehicles, but occasionally 15mm and 28mm figures appear too.

Tuesday 5 December 2017

10 x 10 Challenge: Progress

I haven't had time to put in any substantive updates recently since I have been too busy playing games!  I knew that I needed to make a big push to make sure I was on the way to completing the 10x10 Challenge, rather than leave myself 30 or so games to play during Christmas week.  So I have tackled the Polemos: SPQR games and finished off the Neil Thomas' Wargaming: An Introduction plays as well as the last couple of remaining Lone Wolf gamebooks.


So, before the end of the year, I have still to play:

2 games of WRG 1925-1950
3 games of Nuts!
7 games of Heroquest
10 games of CSI or Discworld: Ankh-Morpork.

This seems achievable.  There are plenty of AARs that I haven't submitted yet, I will try to get at least some of those written up in the periods where actual gaming is impossible!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much Kaptain! My blogposts are well behind my gaming, but I can say I am much closer now...

    ReplyDelete